Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-05 Origin: Site
Basil essential oil is extracted from a plant called basil grass. Basil essential oil is one of the representatives of spicy essential oils. It has a warm and spicy character.
1. Improve skin radiance
Basil essential oil is applied topically and massaged into the skin. It enhances the shine of dull skin and hair. As such, it is widely used in many skin care supplements that claim to improve skin tone. It is also commonly used to treat the symptoms of acne and other skin infections.
2. Prevent constipation
Basil essential oil is also used as a digestive tonic. Because of its carminative properties, basil oil can be used to relieve indigestion, constipation, stomach cramps, and gas. It instantly relieves gas in the stomach and intestines. It may also have colic properties, so use dry to relieve intestinal pain.
3. Relieve cold symptoms
Basil essential oil is effective in relieving cold, flu and related fever symptoms. Because of its potential anticonvulsant properties, it is often used dry to relieve symptoms of whooping cough.
4. Relieve asthma symptoms
In addition to its cough suppressant properties, it can also be used to relieve symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, and sinus infections.
5. Has antibacterial potential
Basil oil has the potential to inhibit the growth of E. coli.
6. Antifungal and Insect Repellent
Basil essential oil inhibits the growth of 22 species of fungi and is also effective against insects. The oil is also less toxic than commercially available fungicides.
7. Relieve stress
Basil essential oil is widely used in aromatherapy due to its calming properties. This essential oil has a refreshing effect when smelled or eaten, so it can be used to relieve tension, mental fatigue, depression, migraines and depression. Regular use of this essential oil can provide mental strength and clarity.
8. Promote blood circulation
Basil essential oil can improve blood circulation and help increase and optimize various metabolic functions of the body.
9. Can reduce pain
Basil essential oil may be an analgesic that can relieve pain. That's why this essential oil is often used for arthritis, wounds, injuries, burns, bruises, scars, sports injuries, recovery from surgery, sprains, and headaches.
10. Helps with eye care
Basil essential oil may be ophthalmic and can provide quick relief from congestion in the eyes.
11. Prevent vomiting
Basil essential oil can be used to prevent retching leaves, especially when the source of nausea is motion sickness, but there are many other causes as well.
12. Can heal itching
Basil essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce itching from bites and bites from bees, insects, and even snakes.
Basil oil has a strong antibacterial effect, and also has a good inhibitory effect on dandruff-producing bacteria, and can be used in anti-dandruff shampoos and shampoos;
In the ultraviolet irradiation experiment, it shows good light shielding effect and can be used in sunscreen products;
It has obvious effect on the control of itching, indicating that it can be used as an anti-allergic agent.
Basil essential oil and dried leaf powder extract are used as spices.
Basil oil ingredients are suitable for 8 types of skin: non-pigmented skin, dry skin, pigmented skin, tolerance skin, firm skin, wrinkled skin, sensitive skin, and oily skin.
1. Aromatherapy. The principle and inhalation method of using the aromatherapy device are explained. The main function of the incense burner is to diffuse essential oils into the air so that we can absorb the essential oils from our breath. The general traditional incense device is to use candles or electricity to heat water, add a few drops of essential oil to the water, and use warm water to bring the essential oil molecules into the air for us to inhale, thereby stimulating the nerve endings of the olfactory organs of the nose. For the steam method, put hot water in the washbasin, add a few drops of essential oil, cover the head and washbasin with a towel, and then take a deep breath. This method is the same as the inhalation method, and it is especially suitable for people with a cold or flu.
2. In the bath method, add a few drops of essential oil (not more than 5 drops) when the water is poured, and use the impact force of the water to disperse the essential oil in the water. The water temperature doesn't have to be too hot, but the bathroom must be kept warm. Soak your whole body for at least ten minutes, relax and take deep breaths.
3. Clay mask method: Mix powdered clay with an appropriate amount of distilled water or non-bubble mineral water, or flower water to make a paste, and then add suitable essential oils. Apply on face and let dry, then rinse with warm water. For dry or allergic skin, if you need to use a clay mask, you can add 1 teaspoon of base oil to reduce the irritation of the mask to the skin.
4. Massage method: Dilute the essential oil in the base oil, the concentration should not exceed 3%. Shake gently to mix well. Store in a dark glass bottle with the date and ingredients marked on the bottle. When using, pour out the massage oil directly.
5. Foot soaking method: Prepare a basin, add hot water (the water temperature is about 40 degrees Celsius) to about the height of the ankle, drop a few drops of essential oil, soak for about 10 minutes, if the water temperature is too low, you can add hot water.