Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-26 Origin: Site
Blood orange is a cultivar of sweet orange in the genus Rutaceae Citrus. Blood oranges are a variant of orange with dark red blood-like flesh and juice. This fruit is smaller than the common orange. The skin is usually pitted, but can also be smooth.
Blood orange is rich in vitamin C, which can excrete harmful substances from the human body, enhance human immunity, and promote the metabolic function of the human body. It can effectively improve the problem of yellow and dark skin.
1. The nutritional value of oranges is higher than that of ordinary navel oranges. In addition to being rich in vitamin C, blood oranges are also rich in polyphenol compounds such as vitamin E, beta-carotene, anthocyanins and flavonoids, which have antioxidant properties. , Prevention of cardiovascular disease and the health care effect of beauty and beauty, blood orange is very suitable for the elderly, women and children to eat.
2. Fourth, from the color of the pulp, the pulp of blood orange is purple-red with obvious red stripes, and the pulp of navel orange is natural golden yellow. The nutritional value of blood oranges is higher than that of ordinary oranges. In addition to being rich in vitamin C, blood oranges are also rich in vitamin E, beta-carotene, flavonoids, anthocyanins and other ingredients.
1. A good blood supplement to promote blood circulation and improve anemia
Because blood orange is rich in vitamins and other nutrients, it has a very good effect on regulating anemia, especially suitable for the elderly, children and pregnant women to improve anemia.
Blood orange juice is not only rich in vitamin C, but also rich in vitamin E, β-carotene, anthocyanin and flavonoids and other polyphenol compounds, which have antioxidant, cardiovascular disease prevention and cancer inhibition and other health care effects.
3. Promote blood circulation
The volatile essential oil contained in blood orange has a unique smell and is the best essential oil to promote blood circulation and improve anemia. It can help relieve cold limbs caused by poor blood circulation.
4. To improve skin tone, promote skin cell regeneration, and have a fresh fragrance;
5. Can stimulate thinking and emotions.
6. Prevent diabetes
The dark red flesh of blood oranges is due to the richness of anthocyanins, which are glycoside compounds formed by the combination of anthocyanins and monosaccharides. Anthocyanins are one of the common pigments, but they are rare in citrus fruits. Anthocyanins have antioxidant, anti-thrombotic, anti-radiation, anti-atherosclerosis, diabetes prevention and other effects and functions.
7. Beauty anti-aging
Blood oranges are rich in vitamin C and flavonoids, which have the effect of scavenging excess destructive free radicals in the human body, thereby preventing skin aging and skin sensitivity; and in addition, vitamin C also has a whitening effect, so if you want beauty anti-aging Aging, may wish to eat more blood oranges.
1. Raw blood oranges: Blood oranges are directly peeled and eaten to retain the most vitamins.
2. Blood orange jam: Blood oranges are made into jam and eaten in bread and pastries.
3. Juicing of blood oranges: Blood oranges can be squeezed into juice and eaten, and the juice tastes more special when mixed with other fruits.
4. Blood orange cocktail: Blood orange can also be used as a material for making cocktails, adding freshness and sweetness.
1. Blood oranges are not easy to get angry when eating more than other oranges. Blood oranges are rich in nutritional value. Blood oranges are a type of oranges. If you eat blood, the nutritional value is very high. Compared with other oranges, it is not suitable to get angry. . But we recommend that you don't be too greedy, just eat in moderation, and don't eat too much in one go.
2. Blood orange has the effect of clearing away heat and reducing inversion, and is good for clearing the heat in the lungs and chest; Therefore, eating oranges not only will not get angry, but also achieve the effect of reducing fire! Blood oranges belong to the orange category and can be eaten with confidence, without worrying about getting caught.
3. Oranges are delicious but don't eat too much. Too much can cause yellowing of the hands, feet, and even the whole body. Severe cases will also have symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, irritability, and lack of energy, which is commonly referred to as orange disease, which is medically called caroteneemia. Usually no treatment is required, as long as you stop eating these foods, you can get better.