Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-28 Origin: Site
The Cypress Essential Oil is distilled from fresh leaves and cones. It is colorless or very light yellow, with charming amber flavor like wood and balsam.
Tielene (65%, especially β Pinene and terpineol), cedarol, cedar camphor, some acids and tannins.
Properties: anti rheumatism, antibacterial, antispasmodic, anti perspiration, astringent, promote scarring, remove armpit odor, diuresis, reduce fever, stop bleeding, benefit liver, kill insects, restore health, calm, astringent hemostasis, replenish body, and contract blood vessels.
Cypress Tree Oil Effect
1. Main efficacy
It can astringe and soothe skin, regulate oil secretion, tighten pores, and is the best choice for moisturizing;
For menstrual problems, such as premenstrual syndrome, menopause side effects are very effective;
It is effective for varicose veins.
It is helpful for all excessive phenomena, especially convergence, hemostasis, hyperhidrosis, influenza rheumatic pain, edema, etc. It can recuperate oily and aged skin, promote scarring and slimming, and has excellent moisture retention. Eliminate fatigue, relieve anger, relieve internal tension and pressure, and purify the mind.
It can astringe and soothe skin, regulate oil secretion, tighten pores, and is the best choice for moisturizing. It is effective for menstruation problems, such as premenstrual syndrome and menopause (such as facial flushing and irritability).
2. Skin effect
Maintain the balance of body fluid, control water loss, which is helpful for mature skin, and can regulate sweaty and oily skin;
It can promote the function of scarring and is beneficial to wound healing.
3. Physiological effect
Contraction of blood vessels and improvement of incontinence function: quite superior convergence effect, reduce edema, relieve bleeding, hyperhidrosis, and improve cellulitis; The function of contracting veins and vessels is used to improve hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
Circulatory system and hormone regulating function: Cypress is also a good medicine for circulatory system, which can regulate liver function and help blood circulation; Cypress is extremely beneficial to the reproductive system, especially for female endocrine problems, which can alleviate premenstrual syndrome and various side effects caused by menopause, such as facial flushing, hormonal imbalance, irritability and other symptoms; It can also regulate ovarian dysfunction, which has a good effect on menstrual pain or excessive menstrual blood.
Soothing and antispasmodic: Cypress has antispasmodic and soothing effects, which can improve cough, bronchitis, whooping cough and asthma caused by influenza, and can also relieve muscle soreness or rheumatoid arthritis.
1. Hot compress: use 4 drops of cypress essential oil as hot compress to relieve leg cramps
2. Hot compress: apply 4 drops of cypress essential oil to the neck to relieve dry throat, itching, hoarseness and dysphagia
3. Cold compress: 4 drops of cypress essential oil can relieve the pain caused by muscle sprain and inflammation
1. Firming skin: 2 drops of grapefruit+2 drops of cypress+2 drops of cloves+10ml of base oil
2. Improve red blood: 2 drops of rose+2 drops of cypress+2 drops of chamomile+10ml of base oil
3. Astringe pores: 2 drops of geranium+2 drops of cypress+2 drops of sweet orange+10ml of base oil
4. Lighten dark circles: 1 drop of rose+2 drops of cypress+2 drops of chamomile+10ml of base oil
5. Orange peel: It is a good anti orange peel massage oil. 2 drops of lavender+2 drops of cypress+2 drops of juniper essential oil+10 ml of base oil
6. Facial contour improvement: The facial contour lifting massage can eliminate the water accumulation in the neck and jaw, astringe the skin, and locally improve the thin face. 3 drops of cypress essential oil+2 drops of sandalwood essential oil+5ml jojoba oil
1. Ovarian care:
2 drops of geranium+2 drops of cypress+2 drops of ylang+10ml of base oil
2. Weight loss and slimming: local weight loss massage can remove excess water and fat from the body to achieve the effect of weight loss and slimming.
3 drops of cypress essential oil+2 drops of rosemary essential oil+5ml of grape seed oil
3. Varicose veins: Local massage can improve blood circulation and slow down varicose veins.
Cypress essential oil 5 drops+5ml sweet almond oil or sunflower oil
4. Air freshener: 100ml water+2 drops of cypress essential oil
5. Excessive foot sweat: 3 drops of cypress essential oil are added to warm water to bathe feet for 15 minutes, once a day or every other day;
Or 3 drops of cypress essential oil+3 ml of grape seed oil, massage the feet, adjust the sweat gland secretion of the feet, and relieve the symptoms of excessive foot sweat.