Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-25 Origin: Site
Valerian oil is a thick yellow oil extracted from the root plant of Valerian. This plant has been used for centuries to relax the body, among other beneficial properties. It can be purchased as an essential healing oil and added to soap or used as a rubbing lotion. Valerian oil can also be added to another liquid and taken by mouth. In general, these preparation methods are indistinguishable, and the results are usually the same regardless of which method is used.
1. Valerian oil has a calming effect on the body and helps reduce or eliminate symptoms that may cause discomfort. Insomnia, nervousness, and anxiety are all stress-related disorders. Valerian oil works with the central nervous system by attaching itself to GABA-A receptors in the brain. This can lead to overall peace of mind and body. Many other symptoms of certain medical conditions can be relieved by using valerian oil.
2. Women with premenstrual or menopause problems can benefit from using valerian oil. Hot flashes, migraines, and severe cramps are just some of the annoyances that accompany these conditions. Oils help reduce discomfort, but also help stabilize body functions. For example, if a woman has insomnia, other symptoms may accompany the initial symptoms and may include irritability, fatigue, and muscle aches. If valerian oil eliminated sleep problems, these other problems would not have occurred.
3. Promote gastrointestinal activities, promote the secretion of digestive glands, excretion of urine and urine, and maintain the energy of the body.
4. Make pupils narrow to reduce stimulation and promote the generation of liver glycogen to save energy.
5. Slow down the heartbeat, lower blood pressure, and constrict the bronchi to save unnecessary consumption and assist reproductive activities, such as dilation of reproductive blood vessels and increased secretion of sexual organs.
6. Valerian essential oil is rich in high-quality valerian acid. This natural chemical component is very helpful to the nervous system and can calm and soothe the nervous system. Can be used alone or with one or two of the following essential oils for insomnia: Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Lavender, Yarrow, Sandalwood, Vetiver.
1. Sedative, antispasmodic, nerve balance, antidepressant
Suitable for: insomnia, neurasthenia, bipolar depression, neuralgia, headache, epilepsy, hyperactivity, dry bowel syndrome, stress amnesia.
2. Fever reduction, kidney protection
Good for: Fever, kidney damage in type 2 diabetes.
3. Choleretic, anti-dandruff
Suitable for: gallstones, cholecystitis, oily skin and hair.
4. Dilate coronary blood vessels, lower blood pressure, regulate blood lipids, and resist lipid peroxidation.
Applicable to: myocardial ischemia, coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, arrhythmia.
5. For cerebrovascular disease
Valerian volatile oil has the ability to dissolve and remove blood waste, restore blood vessel elasticity, and reverse atherosclerosis. Valerian can effectively control neuronal apoptosis caused by cerebral ischemia.
6. For diabetes
The most important thing for diabetes is to control complications. Valerian oil can significantly improve kidney damage in type 2 diabetic rats, reduce proteinuria, and delay the progression of renal damage.
It can significantly reduce the damage of neurons in the hippocampal CAI area of vascular dementia mice, improve the abnormal behavior and spatial cognitive impairment of rats, and improve the ability of learning and memory. In addition, roots and rhizomes have different degrees of enhancing cell viability and inhibiting cell apoptosis.
Valerian oil is mainly used in the preparation of tobacco, wine, food, cosmetics, perfume, etc. The decoction of the root can be used as a softener for face washes and bathing agents, has a sedative effect on the central nervous system, and can be used to treat insomnia.
Apply valerian topically to the nape of your neck or soles of your feet before bed.
Diffuse valerian by your bedside with sage and enjoy valerian as part of your night life.
Make a foot bath by mixing 3 drops of valerian and 5 drops of tea tree with 1 tablespoon of V-6™ Complex Vegetable Oil and 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts in warm water. Stir well and soak your feet in this luxurious tub for 15 minutes.
Add a few drops to your shower tray or bath water when you shower or bathe at night.
Under normal circumstances, there are no side effects and contraindications when using valerian, but it should be noted that valerian is not suitable for minors, because the development of the body is not yet complete for minors. Therefore, the use of valerian may have a certain impact on development, so minors should not use it indiscriminately. If minors want to improve their sleep status, they also need to be treated under the guidance of a regular doctor.