Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-09 Origin: Site
Sodium hyaluronate is the sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid, and through this ionic form, the water solubility of hyaluronic acid can be improved.
1. Anti-dry skin
Sodium hyaluronate has a very good effect in fighting dry skin. As an ideal natural moisturizing factor, sodium hyaluronate can absorb moisture from the air, help lock water, and keep the skin hydrated without peeling.
2. Repair the skin barrier
Sodium hyaluronate also plays a significant role in repairing and maintaining the skin's healthy barrier. The moisture and nutrients lost through the epidermis, as well as the damaged skin barrier, can be repaired by sodium hyaluronate skin care products, thereby avoiding the occurrence of inflammation.
3. Sodium hyaluronate can replenish moisture and hyaluronic acid naturally lost in the skin, improving the signs of aging. The amount of moisture and hyaluronic acid in the skin decreases with age, and additional hyaluronic acid supplementation boosts the skin's hydration, which both smoothes fine lines and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Skin hydration refers to the ability of the skin's outer layer of keratin to bind water.
4. Sodium Hyaluronate can also improve irritated skin. If you have overly dry skin on your face with harsh exfoliants and cleansers, sodium hyaluronate is a great way to help with acne breakouts by rebalancing your skin.
5. Sodium hyaluronate can be used as a natural skin protectant against UV damage. Therefore, sodium hyaluronate is often added to sunscreens to enhance the skin's defense against harmful rays and its ability to lock in moisture.
6. Free radicals are the core factor causing human skin aging. Hyaluronic acid can reduce the damage caused by hyaluronic acid in our body and prevent the formation of age spots.
7. The acid of sodium hyaluronate is not as irritating as other strong acids, it is a good activator for the skin. With prolonged use, users will find their skin becomes smoother and softer. Used in conjunction with nutrient-rich moisturizing creams and essences, the sodium hyaluronate ingredient can maximize the efficacy of other ingredients in the product to promote blood circulation and nutrient absorption.
8. Nutrition. Sodium hyaluronate is a substance that the skin itself has. This product with small molecules for external use can penetrate into the skin and provide nutrition for the skin, thereby having a certain effect of nourishing the skin.
9. The clot composed of sodium hyaluronate and fibrin can play a structural function in the process of wound healing, can promote the phagocytic activity of granulocytes, and regulate the inflammatory response, while the low molecular weight sodium hyaluronate produced by local degradation can promote blood vessels. generate.
10. Sodium hyaluronate can protect cells, affect cell movement, proliferation and differentiation, and affect cell phagocytosis.
The application of sodium hyaluronate in medicine has a very good physiological effect on the vitreous body or cartilage tissue, as well as expectations or joints, etc. It can also effectively regulate cells, for moisturizing penetration or promoting wound healing, tissue and repair cells , anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor and other biochemical reactions are very good. Now clinically, it is used in various ophthalmic surgeries, such as lens transplantation or corneal transplantation and anti-glaucoma surgery; in the treatment of arthritis or joint diseases, the use of hyaluronic acid can effectively promote wound healing.
Sodium hyaluronate is one of the most effective and safe chemical ingredients. Moreover, sodium hyaluronate is an ingredient contained in the human body itself, so this ingredient will not cause side effects during use, and you can use it with confidence.
Note: People who are allergic to sodium hyaluronate cannot use sodium hyaluronate, otherwise there will be problems such as rash and swelling on the face during use.
Sodium hyaluronate (ie hyaluronic acid) has been approved as a "new food raw material" and can be used in ordinary food.
In health food, sodium hyaluronate often does not appear as a single health food raw material, but is usually compounded with other raw materials. In products whose health care function is to improve skin moisture, the raw materials that are commonly used in combination with sodium hyaluronate include collagen, vitamin C, etc.; in products whose health care function is to enhance bone density, it is often used in The raw materials are chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine hydrochloride/sulfate, calcium carbonate, etc.
Sodium hyaluronate can be used in the following foods:
Milk and dairy products (0.2 g/kg);
Beverages (2.0 g/kg for liquid beverages ≤ 50 mL, 0.20 g/kg for 51-500 mL packages, solid beverages are converted according to the volume of liquid after reconstitution);
Alcohol (1.0 g/kg);
Cocoa products, chocolate and chocolate products (including cocoa butter substitute chocolate and products) and confectionery (3.0 g/kg);
Frozen drinks (2.0 g/kg).